Switching to Zen Planner
Starting March 1st, 2016, we will be moving away from Frontdesk and switching to Zen Planner to handle all of our customer communication, signing up for classes, billing and pretty much everything else when it comes to the internal workings of the gym.
What does that mean for you?
- You'll get an email with your new account information, password and how to start signing up for classes.
- Update your billing information (credit card, bank account)
- Fill in any missing information in your profile.
If you have any problems or questions, contact us immediately.
Can I access this on my phone?
You can access Nerdstrong's Zen Planner page via your mobile browser. The mobile app includes several major features that you can use from any mobile device, such as...
- Book and reserve classes from their phone
- Digitally sign contracts and event waivers
- Check into classes in real-time from their phone
- Upload a photo to their profile
- Record and share workout results
- And much more…
Is there an app for my iPhone?
There sure is! Download here.
Will my billing & membership be the same as before?
Yes! We've done an amazing amount of work to insure that your membership status and billing dates were the same. We DID NOT TRANSFER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. Technically, we couldn't, so you'll need to do this manually. Remember, if you have any problems, contact us immediately.
As always, we thank you immensely for your patience as we continue to grow and change as a business. Please feel free to give feedback on anything you experience and how we can improve it in person to any of our coaches or directly to me.